Theatrical productions with a cause
Welcome to our new website!
Led by creative vision and passion, Konstantina Nikolaidis founded the theatrical production company A PRIORI, in 2011.
Since then, the theatrical company is continuously active, producing performances for all ages.
A PRIORI’s goals are:
1. The meeting and collaboration of creators in an environment of mutual respect, unity and love.
2. The staging of emblematic oeuvres written by important classic and contemporary authors and usually premiering for the first time in Greece – and, sometimes, worldwide.
3. The creation of theatrical experiences that our spectators can consider as milestones.
4. The attraction not only of the ready-made theatrical audience but also of spectators of all ages and cultures, whom we aim to initiate to the beautiful Art of the Theatre.
5. The staging of theatrical performances throughout Greece and abroad, as well as their presentation in the premises of Greek Detention Centres.
6. Charitable action through artistic creation.
This is achieved through the financial support that we offer to various charitable institutions and organizations (by donating part of the earnings from our theatrical performances). So far, A PRIORI has financially contributed to the work of the following organizations and associations: Social Kitchen ‘The Other Human’, Ark of the World, Women’s Prison of Eleonas (Thebes), Special Juvenile Delinquency Detention Centre of Avlona, HIV Life Centre, Home of the Underage (Syros), Home-Start Hellas, Kallimanopouleio Foundation for the Elderly of Kalavrita, The Nursing Association, Pediasis, Prolepsis, The child’s Heart, Desmos, Fazoo, etc
Our School in Uganda
Furthermore, A PRIORI supports St. Agnes Nursery & Primary School of Lukaya (Uganda) through donations and through the valuable support of Greek foster parents, providing nutrition, medical care and education to orphaned children in Africa.